Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You say goodbye and I say hello

I'm currently in the middle of my first tropical storm, so this seemed like a perfect time to blog away... that is until I lose power or something from all the wind and rain :)  I thoroughly enjoy updating my life through random bullet points, so here we go...

- Went home and then to Celina and Tommy's wedding, AMAZING!  I'm so glad I was able to be there and have an all around a great time at home.  I can't wait to call up "The Byrd's" soon... how fun is that?!

-  I have continued my obsession with the Olympics, I'm serious, pretty much any sport that is on, I'm glued to for hours, I'm pretty sure my roommates think I have a problem

-  My last two days of work have bugged me... somethings seems off and I can't really pinpoint, I think I'm at the point where I'm just over it and I'm homesick from just coming back from Texas

-  This brings me to my final point, one which I'm very confused and don't really know what to think about.  I received an email from Disney last night basically stating that the fall program is overbooked... this means that they are offering people from my program to leave early (and when I say early, it's August 29th, aka next week)  Now.... I'll be the first to admit that this program has definitely been a challenge, mentally and physically, but I'm not sure I'm ready to leave in a week.  I'm currently weighing both options carefully before I make my final decision.  There are pros and cons to each, staying or going.  This is going to be hard, so any prayers would be welcomed.  

-  To end on a funny note, because everyone enjoys when i have a wacky guest story.... Yesterday I walk by our vending machines, and realize they look a little different.  I look again and have realized that our guests UNPLUGGED the vending machine so they could charge their electric wheelchairs... really people REALLY?!

No comments: