Thursday, July 31, 2008

Seeing is believing

It's been quite a few weeks since I've posted, so without further rambling. here is an update of my life:

-  Shocking... I still sell tickets, BUT, I am now equipped to sell tickets at ALL 4 parks!  Sounds exciting, really, it's not.  I get super confused on which park to go to on which day.  I just know one day I'm going to show up at the wrong park... that should be interesting.

-  I broke down and got my hair cut, now don't freak out on me, just a trim... but still scary to go to someone new in a new place

-  I have visited the nicest hospital known to man  (true story, they were worried the hospital wouldn't make it, so as a back up plan it can be turned into a resort)  ps- the hospital visit was not for me, but for a friend.  Say a little prayer for Wendy.

-  I had a guest tell me I look "hot" in my costume, he was lying but it made me feel better about myself

- Attended what I like to call "Allison's Music Filled Week" complete with Miley Cyrus' new CD, Michelle Branch, and wait for it.... Idina Menzel

- Idina deserves a bullet point of her very own.  Anyone who knows me is aware of this obsession.  I have wanted to see her live for almost four years now.  I had her built on kind of a high pedestal... just FYI, she was AMAZING!  No words can describe.

-  We are having a scavenger hunt in Magic Kingdom tomorrow, I think it'll be fun, so yeah.

-  Seeing Amy on Saturday for b-day fun, I'm stoked!

-  Final bullet point, I will be in Texas is 14 days!  I could NOT be more EXCITED!!!

No comments: