Monday, July 14, 2008

Time goes by.. so slowly...

I've realized that I've slacked considerably on the whole blog thing in the past couple of weeks.  Disney is.. well Disney.  I work, eat, then wait for it... go to bed and start all over again.  

This is not to say that the past few weeks haven't been exciting because they have been, it is just a warning to everyone  that this post will consist of me droning on about work stuff because that is what I spend my time doing... working.

With that said, having been here for almost 2 months, I've attempted to adapt to Florida... it's kind of working I suppose.  Work is... interesting, I'm currently making my way around to all 4 parks.  I'm on park number three this week, and I'm finding out that each part is surprisingly different in operations.  This is not that much fun for me!  The managers enjoy saying "aww, look at the trainees!" (ps- we are NOT trainees, i already know my job, just not the location!)

The apartment also got a new roommate, she's from Scotland and I enjoy hearing her say certain phrases throughout the day.  My personal favorite right now is when she says "oh bollocks."  Ultimately she doesn't snore, so that works for me!

Until I have more exciting news, this will have to suffice.  My parents come tomorrow and I'm going to a couple concerts in the next two weeks, so should be blog worthy.

Fun guest experience of the week:  someone asked me out.. he was even willing to buy me a ticket.  How's that for guest service?!


1 comment:

Celina said...

NEW POST. NEW POST. NEW POST.

I was going for the chanting effect you know like al-LI al-LI, but i don't think that really came across. oh well. post again! you are my favorite blogger!