Saturday, June 28, 2008

And things get a little crazy...

So, I've decided that to follow up my last super depressing post with all the bad things that were happening, this post would veer on the lighter side of life.  I'll give you a top 10 of random Disney occurrences that will *hopefully offer some entertainment:

10.  In a zippy and unexpected twist, my roommate, aka "the snorer" decided her "lifestyle" was different that the other three in the apartment and moved out.  (Needless to say the other side of my room is empty right now :( but very quiet :)

9.  The last two assignments for my class have been to watch Disney movies, Camp Rock and the Haunted Mansion, boo on the last one by the way

8.  I went to a dueling piano bar with some people from work, very fun and much needed stress reliever

7.  My hair is up ALL the time, the "fountain" now resembles Mickey Mouse, or so I'm told

6.  I upgraded 4 tickets to 10 day park hoppers, a big deal in ticket world

5.  I ran into a cone a work, like the huge orange ones, just plowed right into it and almost face planted in front of guests... super awkward

4.  I had a very nice conversation about Hannah Montana with a "tween," she even busted out some dance moves from "Nobody's perfect"

3.  They're testing out special 4th of July fireworks tomorrow, and I'm a guinea pig to see how they look :)

2.  I played with kids at the parade today and even led crowd yelling, i felt so important

*1.  And, the number one fun fact from the last week or so... I almost had a huge lady pass out ontop of me.  I seriously thought both of us were going down... we both survived thank you very much!

2 comments:

Celina said...

hahaha. oh alice, you always make me laugh. reading your blog always makes me miss you and your wittiness. i can't wait to see you in august!

Adam said...

Hey my name is Adam, welcome to the blogosphere. For a first time blogger, I'd say your blog is pretty damn hilarious. And congrats are in order for getting rid of the snorer.

I really like reading recent college grad blogs because I run a website that caters to helping recent college grads meet new people in their city (or their amusement park in your case), it's called Ignighter.com. Basically you and your friends use the site to go out and meet other friends in your area. The site is pre-launch but we've opened it up so that we can get some feedback from articulate people who seem like they would get what we're going for.

That being said, I'd love it if you had the chance to check out the site and let me know what you think. We think Ignighter is the most natural way for young people to meet, but I'd be interested in hearing if you agree or not. So if you get a chance, check it out. Thanks so much and keep up the good stuff.