Thursday, June 19, 2008

'Cause you had a bad day...

I think this title is appropriate for how my day has been, shocking for one because it's my day off!  I'll rehash my not so great day and then move on to happier things... so stick with me.

First off, this morning started off rough by dropping my contact on the floor, so here I am crawling all over the floor looking for it, and after several minutes of frantic searching, I gave up and opened a brand spankin' new one, boo on both crawling around and having to open a new contact.  (For those wondering, I did find my old contact later in the day)

Second issue, which technically has been been brewing for the last couple of weeks.  My roommate snores, simple as that.  We're not talking softly though, or heavy breathing, we're talking "is there a chainsaw over there with her" sort of snore.  Now, I've been trying to figure out the best way to deal with this... I first tried to ignore it: didn't work.  Then I had to brilliant idea to play music: didn't work.  Then, stroke of genius, someone at work gave me earplugs that parking uses aka "good earplugs": didn't work.  This girl is OUT of control!  

Branching out from this second issue, I chose today to chat with her about it, and let her know that I MIGHT be thinking of moving apartments; let's just say it ended badly with her, AND housing was not too helpful (people, we work at Disney, where is the guest service?!)

So, after these issues, I decide it's time for some retail therapy, BUT before I go, I decide to take out the apartment's trash.  Let's just say this ended with my car keys at the bottom of a dumpster in some interesting wet substance...

But, not all my days have been bad... I thoroughly enjoy walking into the happiest place on earth for free!  I've been to all four parks now, and let me just say, definitely still tons o' fun.  I actually went to Hollywood Studios all by myself, which weird enough, I had a great time.  I'm looking forward to having more "guests" like some I've had.  Kids coming to Disney can be pretty darn cute.  In other news... part of my homework for my class is to watch "Camp Rock"... I'm OK with that.


No comments: