Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You can take the girl out of Disney...


but you certainly can't take Disney out of the girl...

I first of all would like to yet again apologize for the lack of updates. With my busy social calendar (insert sarcasm here,)  I should be posting like it's going out of style.  

On a side note, Ashley, I'm sorry for not getting you a title yet for the blog revamp, I haven't had inspiration strike yet... thanks for your patience!

I have been milling around the house, having a couple interviews and applying for grad school.  I should find out about both of them in the near future, prayers are needed and would be greatly appreciated!

Now on to the actual update... I was able to travel back to Orlando and visit friends all the while fulfilling my seasonal working duties.  Not only was it weird to be back, which it was, but I also had a weird sense of coming home.  I know waaay too much about Walt Disney World and that is not normal and healthy.

Instead of droning on about my weekend, quick recap in my favorite bullet points...

10.  The Florida weather... I did not miss this and it certainly did not miss me... everyone at work was joking I needed to stay indoors because I was like rain man, it kept following me!

9.  Driving to Orlando and back from Tampa 6 times.... I know A LOT about that stretch of highway 4.

8.  Staying in a different location every single night, my poor suitcase!

7.  Going to all 4 parks in one day, I felt SO old, my ankles were swollen and I injured my foot, you can't take me anywhere.

6.  Witnessing my manager getting laid off, THE most awkward moment ever...

5.  Going back to work, I felt loved and appreciated and all those other puppy and sunshine feelings.. I even had cute kid and grandparent interactions, I missed those.

4.  the vest, the black high-waisted pleated pants, and the nametag... enough said

3.  going to earl of sandwich, Texas needs this restaurant, I had it twice and miss it already!

2.  Getting my new ID, I was positively giddy, no lie... all the perks... YESSS!!

1.  Seeing everyone again, I miss everyone more than I can say!!!!




No comments: