Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'll keep you my dirty little secret... or not

While there are several things I could be doing right now (studying and lamenting the season end to Glee for example) there are more important things to be discussed...

DIET COKE


Cold, carbonated, zero-calorie, not-so-awesome for you goodness...

Here how my love for this has become sort-of an unhealthy addiction:

Middle school began the love... I switched from Dr. Pepper to Diet Coke
High School- the love continued... I was a one every couple of days girl
College (Undergrad)- the love grew, and grew, and grew.... I could keep it to one-a-day (unless I was either super stressed or super tired)
Disney- I maintained the one-a-day with supplements of water, it was hot and humid, girl needed her fluids!
College (Grad) also known as now.... My simple appreciation of the soda has taken a turn for the worse.... I am addicted.

While getting up to go to class this morning, I was amazed and a little horrified to realize how much I NEEDED that Diet Coke. I knew today would not be a productive day without that shot of soda during class, and again after class while doing my homework, and not going to lie, I could go for one right now...

So this leads me to my important realization....

"My name is Allison and I'm addicted to Diet Coke...."
"Hi Allison"- Cue the clapping




No comments: